Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Play Toy

Last summer I got Lauren a jumpy house and it has been a hit with her and her friends. It is a great thing to set up in the back yard and let them just play. However when summer comes it is just too hot to play with it.



I have been looking at the blow up water slides and really wanted to get one for Lauren but they are usually too big for our little back yard. However, I came across one that I thought might fit. We got it a few weeks ago but with so much going on today was the first day we were able to set it up. It did fit in the backyard but not much room to spare.





Lauren played on it this afternoon and had a great time. She now can't wait to invite a few friends over to join it.






















Summertime fun!!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Don't let Ella see that slide, she'll want to get on a plane today to head to your house!

Kim

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm such a tight sexy body my c--k is sooooooooo hard I am stroking it looking at her

Anonymous said...

shewould be the perfect play toy look at how tight her arse is