Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheerleader

Since January Lauren has been taking a cheerleading class. Lauren's cousin, Blaire, is a competitive cheerleader and Lauren thinks it is so neat. She loves try anything that Blaire does. So when I saw that Little Gym had a cheerleading class I signed her up. She like it and she learned some cute moves.

Today was the end of the class program. The class did a dance and a cheer and they did some stunts. It was really cute and Lauren tried really hard. She was so serious during the program. I kept trying to get her to smile. I did get a few pictures of her smiling.



Lauren told me that this move is a high V.
This is her during her dance.



My happy cheerleader.

This is one of the stunts. I can't remember the name of this one.


This is a spider. I was shocked that she could do this and balance.





Then she did this one later and I was so impressed. She is really growing up.





At the end of the program they get a medal. It is very cute and Lauren seemed to enjoy the class and the program today. I am not sure we will do this in the fall but she had fun this spring.





No comments: