Sunday, February 1, 2009

Taking Pictures


This is hard to admit, ever since Lauren's accident it has been a bit hard for me to take pictures. I usually take pictures 3 to 5 times a week. For the past two weeks I think I have picked up the camera 2 times. I just feels so guilty about what happened. I wish I could go back in time and make different decisions. I feel so bad because it will be years before things are back to the way they were. I know it is just hair, it just makes me very sad that she has to go through this.
Last weekend, Lauren asked me to take some pictures of her helping with chores. I took a few of her and then put the camera away. I finally down loaded the pictures tonight and I am so amazed at Lauren.
She is such a beautiful girl. She is a healthy, happy and fun loving little girl. I am so proud that she is my daughter. She is so strong and although the hair bothers her she goes on with life!! I want to be more like her.

No comments: