Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!












Lauren and I went to my brother's house to celebrate the New Year. It was very fun and Lauren and Sammie has a great time. Lauren does not understand that it turned 2009 at midnight so when the ball drops in New York we scream and yell and have fun. We then go home and Lauren is in bed well before it really turns 2009 in Arizona. I wonder how much longer I can play this little game with her.
Her favorite part of the night is always the silly string. We have done it every year with her and she just loves it. All night she kept asking if it was time to do the silly string. Sammie had a great time with it this year also. It is so much fun to see these two playing with each other. I am so glad that Lauren has cousins that are both older and younger then her.



No comments: