Sunday, January 11, 2009

5 1/2


I can't believe that this summer my little girl is turning 6. Lauren is invited to a lot of friends birthday parties and they are all turning 6. It kills Lauren that she is still 5 so now she started to tell me she is 5 1/2. ( She did turn 5 1/2 at the end of December.)
I love having a 5 1/2 year old but she loves to test and see how far she can go.
She can be a handful and sometimes she can drive me up the wall but I love this girl so much.
Today the weather was so nice. Sunny and 70. This is why we suffer through the summers. Lauren was headed to another birthday party and I decided to try to get a few pictures before we left.



She has that funny fake smile. I can't wait until that goes away. When she is laughing her smile is so fun. These fake smiles look painful.



I love to experiment with the light from the sun. There are times when the shadows and/or the brightness of the light make the pictures so interesting. Other times they turn out so bad. But it is fun to see how they will turn out. I love digital pictures, if they are bad, delete!!





No comments: