Friday, August 29, 2008

Kindergarten Rocks




Lauren just finished her 3rd week of kindergarten. She loves going to school. She tells me all about it each day. Her school uses a lot of songs to teach different concepts. She is always singing about the months of year or days of week or the sounds that each letter makes.
Everyday she is so excited to tell me about her day. She tells me about her classmates and which ones she played with that day. She tells me about her classroom job (calendar this week) and about their reward system. She tells me about what they learned in school and the activities they did. She tells me about how the lunches were and about her bus ride home. Yesterday there was a fire drill and I got to hear all about that.
I am glad that she is excited to go to school and that she thinks that Kindergarten Rocks!!!

No comments: