Sunday, August 17, 2008

Goal Accomplished












At the beginning of the summer I had the goal of getting Lauren to swim on her own by the end of the summer. After a summer of lessons and many many days of swim she accomplished the goal! She now swims without any type of inner tube or floaty. It is great. Not only does she swim by herself, she is now jumping into the pool and loving it. We have about another month of swimming and I know that she is enjoying swimming so much more now that she can swim on her own.


These are some pictures from this afternoon. I had some better ones of her jumping into the pool however, this swimsuit top did not stay down that well and a few of the pictures showed a little more then it should.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations, Lauren!! We are so proud of you.

Love, Ella and Kim

Anonymous said...

mum could you please send me the pics showing "more" of her I would love to see herpussy