Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Grant and Sammie!!

The cousins ready to watch Grant and Sammie open presents.

Grant opening one of his presents.

Sammie opening one of her presents.

I see Grant every morning when I drop Lauren off for school. Grant and Lauren act like brother and sister with fighting and arguing but I know that I can trust Grant to be there for Lauren when she needs him.

The birthday kids.

Blowing out their candles.


Sammie and Grant have birthdays 2 days apart so many years we celebrate together. Tonight we went over to Don and Janine's house for the birthday party. It was fun to watch Grant and Sammie open their presents. Grant is getting to the age where he mainly gets gift cards. Sammie still gets a pile of fun toys.

I just can't believe that Sammie is 5 years old and will be starting kindergarten this fall. It is equally shocking that Grant is 11 years old. He will be starting middle school next year. It is strange to think that when I moved back to Arizona Grant was just 9 months old. Time just flies by.

No comments: