Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tucson Friday Fun

Lauren at the resort
Sammie at the resort
Steve playing first base.
Steve playing first base.


This weekend my nephew's baseball team came to Tucson to play. Steve plays for Calvin College in MI. They came out to play in the warmer weather. We were so excited to see him. My sister, Cindy and her husband, Ron and my nephew, Dan came into town to watch the games. Ron's parents were able to come also.

Brian, Diane, Sammie and Jacob and Lauren and I went to Tucson on Friday morning. We stayed at a great resort. Lauren and Sammie enjoyed the pool for a few hours when we got there. After some pool time we went to watch one of Steve's games. It was so fun to watch Steve's team and they played great.

All of us went out to dinner. Steve was able to join us so that made it even more fun. After dinner Lauren and Sammie and I went back to the resort and ordered room service dessert. It was such a fun day. It was so fun to see my sister and her family. My nephew, Jon, was not able to come to Arizona and we really missed him.

No comments: