Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grand Canyon



Playing in the little bit of snow that was at the Grand Canyon.













































The Polar Express Train ride is located about 60 miles from the Grand Canyon. Since we were that close and Lauren had never been there I thought it would a a great time for Lauren to see the Grand Canyon.
We checked out of hotel and drove to the Grand Canyon in the morning. It was a beautiful day and there was not that many people there. We were able to walk around for a while and look at the stunning views. Of course there had to be some pictures also.
The Grand Canyon is so amazing. When I look at it I can't believe that what I am seeing. It looks like a picture. When I look at the pictures of Lauren with the canyon behind her I think it looks like a back drop. It is an amazing sight to see.


















No comments: