Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas 2009











MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


Lauren and I had a wonderful Christmas season. I love all the decorations at Christmas and although it can be a pain to put them up it is so much fun to see them through out the season.
Now it is time to take them down for a another year. As much as I hate that the Christmas season is over it is fun to start a new year and see what it will bring.
I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a wonderful new year!!!


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow, beautiful decorations! We barely got the tree up this year -- way too busy!! Lauren sure is lucky to have an awesome mom like you -- she will have wonderful memories and traditions to pass onto her children some day! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I love you!