Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July





We celebrated the 4th of July at Janine and Don's home with a great cookout. Brian and Diane and the kids also came. It was a fun day. Since we had gone to fireworks the night before we were able to just hang out and have a relaxing time. Lauren and Sammie had so much swimming we had to drag them out of the pool.



Lauren and I started the day making and decorating cupcakes for the cookout. Lauren still has not gotten over the hair accident. I had the do the mixing but she helped with the decorating and did a great job.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

How fun! I sure miss you guys! The kids are growing up so fast! Jacob looks great! Sammie and Lauren look like they are inseparable! We had a nice fourth as well. Ron, Steve, and Jon were camping and Danny and I stayed home because he had the All-Star tournament. It was nice to have some one-on-one time with Danny but I missed camping, too. They had a good time!