Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday
























I love Easter time. I love that everyone start to wear Spring colors and flowers are starting to bloom. I love that it is warm but not too hot (yet). I love dying eggs, the egg hunt and everything else that happen with Easter. Today was Palm Sunday and Lauren and I went for a walk before going to church. So, as usual I took some pictures of Lauren.



Lauren is a really funny kid. She says a ton of funny things and she likes to make people laugh but she is not a really smiley kid. She tends to have a more serious look most of the time. I took these pictures while she was walking on a ledge. She has always been and still is a very cautious child. So she was watching very closely where she was going. That is her. When I look at these pictures I think they capture her so well. I am still amazed that I am the mother of such a beautiful little girl.

No comments: