Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hair Update #2

It is 6 weeks tomorrow that Lauren had her accident. I thought I would update the growth. It is a slow process but it is coming back. It helps me to see these pictures to remind me that it is growing back. There are days when I don't think it is happening but when I look at these I can see we are making slow progress!!



2 and 1/2 weeks after the accident.


The day of the accident.
Lauren is doing much better with the whole thing. There are days when she says she wants her old hair back but I am hearing that less and less. She will now let me do her hair in the bathroom in front of the mirror and she is ok with it. After her baths she does not need a hat on when she brushes her teeth. Again, slow progress but moving in the right direction.

No comments: