Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving Lunch




Last Friday Lauren's school had a Thanksgiving lunch for the students and their families. Since each lunch took a little longer then their regular lunch hour they moved up the lunchtimes about 30 minutes. That made the Kindergarten lunch at 9:45 am. Yes, turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, and rolls at 9:45 in the morning. It was bit strange. I think I finished drinking my morning coffee right before they served us lunch. It was a bit strange.
Other then the odd time to have lunch it was fun to go and have lunch with Lauren. I got to see her friends and then she took me into her class and showed me the things they were working on . I think she was happy that I was able to leave work and come and have lunch, I know I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if she is lunch I want to eat all day, panties off legs spread lovely little hairlesspussy waiting for me, the younger thepussy the sweeter the taste