Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween is almost here!































Lauren is so excited about Halloween. She reminds me every morning how many more days until it is Halloween.
She has a bunch of Halloween tee shirts and wanted to wear them this week. So every morning she would pick out another one. She has a couple long sleeve ones that she really wanted to wear but since it is still in the 90s here I explained that she would just be too hot. One of them lights up and she is dying to wear it.

We are still deciding what she will be for Halloween. A few weeks ago Lauren wanted to be Sharpay, one of the characters from High School Musical. Which is an interesting choice since Sharpay is blond and Lauren is anything but blond!! But then her love of animals appeared when she saw a bunny costume. She begged me to get her the bunny costume. Since we already had the dress up for Sharpay from a while ago, I got her the bunny costume and told her she would need to decide by Halloween what she wants to be. I am not sure what one she will choose in the end but I think she is leaning toward being a bunny.

My camera was sitting on my table this week so a few mornings before we left for work and school I took some pictures of Lauren. She was in such a good mood due to Halloween coming that she was really posing and acting silly. It is fun to see her so happy and excited about something!








No comments: