Monday, July 28, 2008

Beach Day



































The second day of our San Diego trip we went to the beach. Lauren loved being at the beach in Illinois so I knew she would love going to the beach and playing in the sand and water. It was overcast so I loved it. I can't handle the sun beating down all day it gets to me after a while.



We set everything up and Lauren and her friend just played. Lauren and I played in the water a lot. The water current was really strong and a few times knocked me over. Lauren got a mouth full of water a few times and it totally surprised her that it was salt water. She was not expecting that. The girls played in the sand and dug a huge hole which by the time we left was completely underwater.



It was so nice to sit by the beach with our toes in the sand and just listen to the ocean. What a great way to spend the day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to have mycock buried in her sweet arse