Saturday, May 3, 2008

Fun Time Saturday

My brother turned 40 years old this week so we had him over for a birthday celebration. We also had them so that his wife (my sister in law) would help me with the never ending scrapbook project.

So while we worked on the scrapbooks, my brother and girls played outside. They played in the sand, in the bouncy house and with bubbles. I know the girls had a great time I am not sure that is they way my brother thought he would celebrate his 40th birthday. The girls also played in Lauren's room. When I went in there after they left it was an interesting mess. There was fish food all over the floor. The fish tank was full of fish food. So this evening I had to clean out a fish tank before I went to bed.

I can't believe that my little brother is 40 years old.

Happy Birthday Brian. I hope you enjoyed your evening here and I hope you have a great year. I Love You.



The week I turned 40 was also the week that I went to China to get Lauren. It was a great 40th birthday present and the best way to celebrate my birthday.



No comments: