Friday, April 25, 2008

List Girl



I have been a list person for as long as I can remember. My sister (the person who watches Lauren during the day) is also a list person. I usually only use lists at work but I think my sister has a list going all the time for all the projects that she is always working on.

Tonight coming home from work I told Lauren we could watch a movie and have popcorn. She thought this was a good idea and decided to make a list of everything she needed to do tonight. I think this pretty cute and she did this with no prompting from me. During the evening she would make marks when we completed an item.

We were able to get through all the items on the list. I love that she added Dance to the list. I agree that we need to dance everyday. (Actually she told me she needed to practice for her dance recitals.) Number 4 is Fox Hound. That is the movie she wanted to watch. She ran out of room so she put the d on the next line.

It warms my heart to know I have a list girl!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

A girl after my own heart (I have lists at home and at work!) We'll have to see if Ella follows in our footsteps, she already has some of my OCD characteristics so I won't be surprised!

Kim