Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kitty

As I stated before, Lauren got a kitty for Christmas. I went back and forth on this decision but decided to go ahead and get her a kitty. It was a bit hard to find a kitty during the winter but I found one at the animal shelter. I picked him because when I picked him up he started to purrr. I thought that he would like to be held and he does.

I had promised Lauren a dog or cat when she turned 5. That would be this summer. I thought it would be so cute if she got one for Christmas but most of all I could control the animal that Lauren got. I thought a cat would be better then a dog since you have to potty train a dog and you have to be around to let him out and etc. So I decided on a cat. I also wanted a short hair one. It drives me crazy to have cat hair on my clothes.

I am starting to get use having a pet. But it just fulls my heart with joy when I see Lauren pick up that kitty and just hug and kiss him. She loves that kitty and he is ok with her. He sits on the side of her tub when she takes a bath and he sleeps with her most nights.

He is still a kitty and is still a bit wild. He loves to bit out feet. He loves to come and jump on us when we are sitting watching tv. He likes to sit right next to me when I am on the computer, which is ok but a bit of a pain when he starts to walk across the keyboard.

Lauren is just really happy that she has a pet of her own.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's nice sweetie but I would rather see your kitty