Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Little Princess



Lauren and I went to Disney Princesses On Ice. Lauren thought it was so neat to see all the princesses ice skating. Most of the little girls dress up to go to these programs. I asked Lauren if she wanted to dress up and if so what princess dress she wanted to wear. (We have most of them.) She decided that she wanted to be Snow White. I thought that was and interesting selection because I don't think she has ever watched the Snow White movie. We started it one time and she got bored. It is a pretty dark movie. However, I do think that she looks like a very pretty Snow White. The show was pretty good and all the little girls looked so cute. After the show we met up with a few other families and went and had dinner.
A few days after the show we got a flier in the mail for the Nemo on Ice show. Lauren is now begging us to go to that show also.





No comments: