Thursday, April 24, 2008

dance outfit

Lauren takes dance lessons at both school and at a dance studio. The classes are almost over for the year and both places are getting ready for the big dance recitals. She is going to be in 4 dances and will have to have 4 different outfits.

The dance outfit for the school program was "inexpensive" when compared to the dance studio. It was only $55, the dance studio (that we have to buy 3 outfits) are $75 an outfit. These dance recitals will probably cost me about $600 when you count the tickets, the DVD, the tights and shoes. I hope she enjoys it. I am sure it will be very cute and something that we will watch a lot.



Today she got her first outfit. This is the one for the school program. She wanted to put it on when we got home tonight. It is cute but it is very cheaply made. It is wild to think that I paid $55 for this Halloween costume (that is the quality that it is). She loved it and had to show me her dance. It was really cute.



The outfit has a little hat and she has to wear white tights and black tap shoes. It should be pretty cute! I am looking forward to a fun afternoon.

No comments: