Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Elaine!!







Tonight we celebrated Elaine's 14th Birthday. We all went out to dinner then had a cookie "cake" at her house. I can't believe that Elaine is 14 years old and a freshman in high school.


I remember so clearly 8 years ago. I had come out to Arizona to interview and we went and picked Elaine up from school. She was in kindergarten at that time and looked some tiny with her backpack on walking to the car. I still remember she was wearing this shirt that had a kitty on it. (The grade numbers do not work out because a few weeks after I was in Arizona she was moved up to the first grade.)


Time has gone by so quickly. It is so strange to hear her talking about going to Friday night football games, what college she would like to go to and etc. She has grown into such a nice young lady. I am so proud to be her aunt. Most of all I am so happy that Lauren has such a positive role model in her life!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks!! Please wish her happy birthday from Ella and I.

XO,

Ella and Kim

Anonymous said...

letsfuck, in your mouth, arsepussy all night over and over yourcuint will be so sore you can't walk for a week but you will LOVE having my hardcock in you