Thursday, May 29, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Today was the first of many graduations for my little girl. She graduated from preschool. She was so excited about this day. When we were deciding what she should wear she wanted to wear something fancy because her cousin, Elaine, wore a fancy dress to her 8th grade graduation earlier in the week. I think she picked out a great dress and looked just beautiful today.



The students put on a very cute program with singing and talking parts. The last talking part went "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 blastoff, watchout kindergatern here we come." it was so cute!



Here are some pictures from the day.



Here is my kindergartener!



All ready to go.

Getting her diploma from her teacher.






















I love this picture. She was looking at the tassel.















I told her that at the end of the program the graduates throw their hats in the air. It was so cute to watch her do this also.












It was a great day and I am so proud of my little girl.














(Everyone loved the scrapbooks. They thought they were great. It was nice to hear such nice things from everyone.)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Look at the graduate... Congratulations, Lauren!! We are so proud of you.

And, the books look great, I never had a doubt!

See you in about a month.

Love,

Ella and Kim