Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Awana Awards

Lauren goes to church club on Tuesday nights. Tonight was the last night for the school year. She was in the "Cubbies" and she has now moved up to the "Sparks". She will start that in the fall. Tonight was the award night. Lauren got an award for attendance and for completing her second book.





This is the first of many activities that come with the end of the school year. We have her preschool graduation, a school good-bye party, a few dance recitals, and a cheer program. It was be nice to have a break from all her activities for the summer. The only thing we are going to do is swimming lessons.

It is strange to think my little girl will not be in preschool next year, she is growing up!!









I used my old point and shoot camera to take these pictures. It is hard to use this camera because it is so slow and it does not work the best. Last fall I treated myself to a new camera (Nikon D40x). It is a very nice camera and so easy to use. You can take a ton of pictures really fast. The quality of the pictures is so much better. I love using my Nikon D40x. Now I want the Nikon D300.
I leave my point and shoot camera in the car but I think the heat has really taken a toll on the camera. I think that is one of the reason it does not work like it did before I started to leave it in the car.


No comments: