Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning

Santa filled Lauren's stocking

He left a lot of presents including two bikes.











Christmas morning came very early. Lauren came into my room at about 2:30 am to let me know that Santa had been there and signed the note. She brought it with her to show me. She was so happy. She also let me know that there was 2 bikes there. She was one very excited girl. I did get her to fall back to sleep and not wake up until about 7:30. She opened her stocking while she waited for her cousins to come over for breakfast and to open all the Santa gifts. It was a fun morning. Lauren loved her new bike. It was just what she asked Santa to bring her.

After breakfast Lauren and I relaxed for a few hours before going to Janine and Don's home for Christmas dinner and a few more gifts.

No comments: