Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Evening

Lauren with her sock monkey.

Sammie and Lauren peeking and sorting.





One of her favorite presents.


Time for bed, Christmas is over for 2011. It was a wonderful Christmas.


Lauren and I went over to Don and Janine's home for dinner and to open a few more gifts. The evening started with a fun gift exchange. The rules for this gift exchange was that you had to make the item. Lauren (with my help) made a beautiful wreath. I made a fun Christmas decoration. Lauren loved the wreath so much we exchanged it so I would get it back. Lauren got a great sock monkey that her Aunt Janine made. It was fun to see what everyone came up with and how creative we could be.

We then had a short devotional and then enjoyed a great dinner and opened a last of the gifts. Lauren was so excited to get a karaoke machine and a Fur Real Dog.

Lauren got me a wonderful charm for my bracelet. She picked it out and I just love it.

It was a wonderful 2011 Christmas.


No comments: