Sunday, January 17, 2010

Book Report

Lauren and her book report project.












This weekend Lauren and I worked on her first book report project. This was the paper plate book report. Lauren had to read a book and then using a paper plate create a puppet of the main character. Lauren decided to do the book, "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake". She wanted to use fur on her paper plate. She had suggested that she cut some fur from her cat when I didn't allow that she suggested that we cut up a stuffed animal she had. I suggested we go to the store and buy some fake fur. I helped hot glue the fur on the plate (and I suggested that we put stuffing on the plate). But she did everything else. I think she did a great job. She was so proud of how it turned out. She has to give her report next week and I am sure she will do a great job.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

What an adorable project! I love it! I especially like the little cupcakes along the bottom of the face! I'm sure she will do great on her presentation!