Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Santa came and left a stocking full of presents and candy.

He also left a room full of presents.

Lauren with her stocking and looking at all the presents.



Opening the stocking.



New perfume.



Finally a DSi.





A big present.








Elaine, Blaire, Diane and Brian enjoying the morning playing one of Blaire's new games.





Don and Grant looking at the XBOX.









Lauren's new air hockey table.









Playing with one of her gifts after all her cousins and aunts and uncles left.
Lauren woke me up at 2:30am to let me know that Santa had come and left a lot of presents. This was earlier then last years 4:00 am. Next year she might just see Santa (he is going to have to be very careful!!)
Christmas morning is at my house. Santa delivers all the presents to my house and everyone comes over for crepes and eggs and of course to open the presents that Santa left. It is a fun morning. Lauren got the DSi that she has wanted for the past year. She was so surprised at the air hockey table since she didn't tell Santa she wanted one but had talked to me about it. I explained that I had told Santa she wanted one!
After everyone left we spent the afternoon relaxing and playing with her presents. Then it was time to get ready to go to Uncle Brian's house for Christmas dinner and more presents.









No comments: