Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Evening

Christmas Evening 2009



Ready to go to Brian and Diane's house and acting a bit goofy!!


Cousins.
Opening yet another present!




I think I am going to see a lot of this in my future. She loved playing her new DSi.



Climbing a tree.






The pretty girls at the park.






Christmas is over and it is time for bed. Lauren and Sammie in their matching PJs.
Christmas evening Lauren and I went over to Brian and Diane's home for dinner and to open presents from their family and my sister's family in California. (We miss you guys!!)
Lauren got some great gifts, but I think our best gift was from Brian, Diane and the kids. They got Lauren and I airline tickets to Orlando, Florida for our trip this summer. I was a bit shocked but that will help with the cost of our Disney world trip so much!!! We are so excited for this summer.
It was another great night with family.






1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sammi and Lauren are sooo cute together -- what fun that they can be such good friends! The jammies are adorable!