Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day














HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



There was a time it didn't think that I would ever have a child to wish me happy mother's day. But about 5 years ago my dreams and wishes came true when I became the mother of a wonderful little girl.


I love being a mom. I love all that that goes with it. I love being busy with Lauren's activities. I love getting hugs and kisses from her. I love hearing her call me mom. I love that she is my daughter. She challenges me to be a better person. She keeps me on my toes. One moments she can make me so frustrated I want to scream and the next moment she can fill me with a joy that I have never known before. I look at her and I am amazed that she is my daughter. She is so beautiful, funny, sweet, tough, and sassy. I am so happy that I have Lauren to wish me Happy Mother's Day.

The only thing I wish is that my mother was still alive to meet her. I miss my mom. I wish she was here so that I could wish her a happy mother's day. I wish she was here to see me as a mother and for my daughter to know her grandmother.


No comments: