Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cousin Fun

My stuffed animal loving girl.




Playground fun.


Lauren and Sammie playing dress up.



She always amazes me. Even with all that junk on her face she is still so pretty.






I am not sure what she was dressed up as. She has Little Mermaid stuff, a grass skirt and kitty ears. It is an interesting look.




Water park fun. There are all these water features at this park but of course it was more fun to play in the mud puddle.

This weekend we went over to my brother's house to celebrate his birthday. When we were there I asked Sammie if she would like to come over and spend the night. I thought she would say no. Was I wrong. She said yes and then ran and got her stuff for the night.
I got the girls ready for bed and into bed. Lauren is a good sleeper and she falls asleep within minutes of going to bed. Sammie is not quite like that. Lauren came out a few times to complain that Sammie was not going to sleep and kept talking. Finally she came out and said "mom, I have had enough, I am going to sleep in your room". She was asleep within a few minutes.
Sammie on the other hand was not bothered at all by Lauren not being in there anymore. A little while later I heard some noises and went in to check on Sammie. She was up going through the drawers in Lauren's room. It was so funny. I finally just went to sleep with her to keep her in bed.
The next day the girls played all day. They played dress up, kitchen, and with all of Lauren's toys. They get along really well and I am so glad that Lauren has a cousin that she can play with and have sleepovers with. I hope this continues as they get older. They are really cute together.



No comments: