Monday, March 10, 2008

My Girl

There are days when I am tired and not in the best of moods. There are times when I get upset at Lauren for one thing or another. But all I have to see is her smile and and laugh to get me out of my bad mood.

Lauren can be very funny. She has a very good sense of humor and she keeps us laughing a lot. She is a hard girl to get upset at for too long. Last week my sister (Lauren's babysitter) called and wanted to talk to Lauren. I asked her why and she told me that Lauren had wrote all over the back of their couch. When my sister asked Lauren about it she got this look of confusion. I kept asking Lauren about it and she kept saying that she didn't do it. I then explained that we know that she did it because wrote her name. (she is one of those dumb criminals.) She finally figured out what we were talking about and she looked at me with this look of disgusted and said "mom, I did that a long time ago." She could not figure out why she should get in trouble for something that was so long ago.

I don't think that she enjoyed cleaning the couch on her day off school.







I love to take pictures of Lauren but it can be a bit painful. She loves to "pose" but most of the time the pictures turn out so awful. When I ask her just to smile it leads to some very interesting facial expressions. I take at least 20 to 40 pictures with the hopes of getting a few that are OK to keep. Thank goodness for digital cameras!
I love to look at her and I am amazed at what a beautiful little girl she is. I always feel so lucky that I have this girl in my life.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

HHHEEEEYYY!!! i LOVE your blogg!!! lauren is sooo cute!!! and i love that E girl... she is really pretty!!!