Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Easter 2008 was wonderful. It is so great to have my sisters and brother and their families together to celebrate Easter. The cousins all get along pretty well and seem to enjoy themselves. It is fun to look back over the years and see how much they have grown. I make sure we have a picture of the cousins before we go to church. That is when they are still pretty neat and clean and before the Easter outfits come off and the swimsuits come back on. It is strange not to have my father with us. I am so glad my sister and her family still came out. I was afraid that without dad she wouldn't feel it was important to come out and visit.





We started the day with a wonderful family breakfast. We then all went to church together. When we got home the kids swam and then they did the egg hunt . After the egg hunt the kids swam again. We then had a late lunch/dinner with the family. I think we were all tired but some of the kids went swimming again. Lauren and I passed on that and we went home. Lauren was asleep within a few minutes of getting into bed. It was a great day.


2008 Cousin picture


Lauren helping her little cousin get ready for church.





I have taken this picture since I got Lauren 4 years ago. I love to see how much all of them have grown up. I also love the fact that Lauren is close to her cousins. She loves these two so much. There are days when she loves E more and other times she loves B more. I am so glad she has such wonderful cousins that love her so much.




Ready for Easter day.




Jumping for joy






Lauren with her Easter basket. Lauren loves to play softball. She was happy she got a softball mitt and ball.









This is Lauren before she got syrup on her dress, in her hair, and all over her face. Now I know not to get her dressed before we eat.










All ready to go and looking so pretty.




No comments: