Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of Third Grade

Summer learning is done, backpack is ready! School starts today!!

Note from mom on the first day of 3rd grade.


Ready to go with her new backpack and new outfit.

Looking so cute and grown-up.



Lauren at school. Lauren is going to before Kids Club this year so when we get to school there was only teachers and just few other people there. I was able to get a picture before it got too crazy.

Today was Lauren's first day of 3rd grade. I can't believe she is going into 3rd grade. Third grade is special to me because it is the grade I taught for a few years.

Lauren was so excited to go to school she could go to sleep. Once up this morning she was even more excited to go to school. I am dropping her off again this year. She is going to the before care program at school. At first she didn't want to go but a few of her friends were there also so everything was fine.

I hope this is going to be a great year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice legs,would enjoy spreading them for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Obviously I can't say with certainty but from my experience with other little ones I'd say from looking at her pics that she has a firm little ass. She should have no problems when I hit 'er in the shitter.