Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chicago Vacation - Day 6









Day 6 was another downtown Chicago day. Ella had swimming lessons in the morning so Lauren and I took the train downtown and walked around the town. It was fun to show Lauren different buildings and places I worked in when I lived in Chicago. Of course we had to stop by the Northern Trust building. Lauren thought it was great to see the mother ship of where I now work.

After walking around downtown for a few hours, we met Ella and Kim to see the stage performance of the Beauty and the Beast. It was a great show and the girls just loved it.

After the she we all went out to dinner to one of my old favorite places. Of course Lauren wanted to see where I use to live. Lauren wanted me to go and knock on the door to get tours. I did refuse to do that. It was another great day in Chicago.

No comments: