Sunday, May 29, 2011

Surprise Trip to Disneyland



Lauren's last day of school was a half day and I told Lauren I would take off work early and we could do anything she wanted. She talked about how she was not sure if she wanted to go to a movie or somewhere else. However, she did not know that I already planned to pick her up and drive to Disneyland for a surprise vacation. When I told her we were going she didn't believe it and I had to show her the luggage and the tickets. Then she got a little upset that everyone knew about the surprise but her. It was a strange reaction.

The drive over was pretty easy and we got there in the early evening. We checked in to our hotel room and walked over to Downtown Disney for a few hours. We were both excited for our next day at Disney.

No comments: