Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011!!

Blowing in the new year.

Looking pretty and ready to celebrate.

All made up with 2011 on the cheeks.


Having a great time with the silly string.




Enjoying silly string.
Lauren and Ella ready for bed and ready for 2011!!

Lauren and I celebrated the new year with our good friends, Kim and Ella. We had a fun evening with hats and blowers. The girls decided to put on some very pretty eye shadow. The fun part of the evening was the silly string. This was Ella's first time ever using silly string. I think she loves it as much as Lauren does.

It was a great way to celebrate the end of 2010 and the start of 2011. For the past few years we have been celebrating new years using the east coast time. When the ball drops in New York we scream and yell and celebrate the new year. We then get ready for bed and we are in bed well before the Arizona new year. It worked again this year but I know I am pushing my luck to have it continue much longer.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

But I foud out.Your never going to trick me every new year i'm staying up till 12
love your doughter,
Lauren