Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Party Day

Lauren at her school Halloween Party.

Making a fruit salad. Yes, she does have orange hair. The school had crazy hair day today and Lauren wanted to color her hair orange for the day.


Making a craft


Lauren with her spider hat.


Carving pumpkins at her Halloween party tonight.






The finish products




Lauren had two Halloween party today. The first she had her school party. I was able to help with the party and I was assigned to the craft table. We had the kids make spider hats. They also made a fruit salad, and played some games. I didn't get to take a lot of pictures because I was busy helping with the craft. I was able to sneak away for a few minutes to get a picture here or there.
Today we invited a few of Lauren's friends from school over for a pumpkin carving party. The girls carved pumpkins, decorated cookies and just had a fun time playing. Again, I was so busy helping with the pumpkins and cookies I was not able to get many pictures.
Lauren had a fun day and I enjoyed watching her have so much fun. I am so tired and I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nice hair Lauren! I like it orange! Looks like you had a fun day carving pumpkins too! I hope you have fun Trick or Treating! Love you!