Sunday, September 19, 2010

Growing Up So Fast





Sometimes when Lauren gets dressed I am so amazed at how grown up she looks. Today was one of those days. We got ready for church and Lauren picked out this dress. She put it on and I just could not believe how grown up she looked. She was the one that suggested that I take a few pictures. It was so hot here today that we only took a few pictures before we decided to go back inside.
I can't believe that fall starts this week. It was 111 degrees today. I am so sick of the hot hot weather. I am so ready for fall weather!! This is the time of the year that I really miss living in Chicago. Lauren even commented today that she wished we lived in Chicago and had cooler weather.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful young lady!!! You look so grown up Lauren!