Saturday, August 21, 2010

Horseback Riding Lessons

Start with brushing the horse.

Next putting on the saddle.


Walking the horse to the ring.


Lesson time.














Lesson over.





Had the time of her life!!!
Lauren has been bugging me for 2 years about taking horseback riding lessons. I kept telling her when she was in 2nd grade we would look into lessons. I had hoped that her desire for lessons would have gone away, but it never did. So, today we went for a trial lesson. Of course she loved every minute. The smile on her face shows everything. I guess we will be starting lessons in the next week or so.
This year Lauren wanted to take a break from cheerleading. I don't mind that she is dropping cheerleading but it was a great sport to kept her active. I have been trying to find other activities to take its place. This fall is a bit packed but they are activities that Lauren wants to do. So this fall she has horseback riding lessons, soccer, girl scouts, karate and Chinese lessons. She is going to be a busy girl!!







1 comment:

Cindy said...

Wow! That looks really fun! Next you will have to get Lauren her own horse!!