Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY




There are days when I just look at this little girl and wonder how I was so lucky to become the mother of such a beautiful child. She takes my breath away.







Lauren with her Mother's Day booklet.
















Lauren and me at "Muffins for Mom" special Mother's Day treat.




Mother's Day is always so special for me. I love being a mother. It makes life so exciting. I love that Lauren is my daughter. This year I was invited to come to Lauren's class on Friday for a special "Muffins for Moms" treat. Lauren gave me a great book all about me and what I like and etc. We also got to watch a slide show of the kids during the year. It was a wonderful morning.



On Mother's Day we started the day at church. We then went to the Children's Museum and spent a few hours having fun. One of the things that Lauren did was make Mexican paper flowers. They were so lovely that she wanted to wear them in her hair. Although they were very lovely, they didn't look as good in the pictures. As you can see from the top pictures, I tried to crop them out of the photo. It was a great Mother's Day and I spent it the way I wanted, with my wonderful daughter.




No comments: