Monday, October 12, 2009

The Wrong Way to Start Fall Break -- FLU




Lauren has Fall Break this week and I took the week off also. We had a bunch of plans to get into the Fall Season. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday and then to see the leaves changing colors on Monday. We were also hoping to leave for California on Wednesday. Those plans changed on Friday when I came to pick Lauren up from Janine's house. She was sound asleep on the couch. (Something that she never does.) When I went to wake her up she was burning hot. So we have been dealing with high temperature, runny nose, sore throat, and cough as known as the FLU.










So instead of going to a pumpkin patch and etc. we have watched a lot of movies and t.v. shows, we have colored a lot of pictures and we have gotten a lot of sleep. I still have hopes that we can go to California if Lauren is feeling better by the weekend. We would not get to do as much as we planned but we would still be able to get out of town. I am just hoping that I don't catch it before we are to leave.

No comments: