Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!

Grant holding all his gift cards. He has gotten to the age where he told me he just wanted money or gift cards.


Lauren with her cousins and their grandmother.


Lauren and Elaine.



Lauren and Jacob.



This has nothing to do with Grant's party. But Blaire was showing us her spread jumps. I was so amazed at how good she is at them. She practices all the time and it shows.

Grant turned 9 years old this year and we had a little family party to celebrate. It is hard to believe that when I moved back to Arizona he was just a baby. I just can't believe how big he is now.
Grant's grandmother has been in town since January. Lauren really likes her and I think it is wonderful that she gets to have a grandmother figure in her life. Lauren even calls her granny just like her cousins. She makes Lauren rice after school everyday. Lauren loves it and tells me all the time to get the recipe.

No comments: