Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update on Jacob


Lauren and I went to my brother's home last weekend. It was the first time I have seen Jacob since he was in the hospital a few weeks ago. At that time he didn't look too good. His color was bad and he was having a hard time breathing.
I am totally amazed at how good he looks. His color is so good. His cry is stronger and he just looks so much better. He has had two treatments so far and although they take a long time I think they are helping him. He is still not gaining enough weight and they are thinking of putting a feeding tube in him. Gain some weight little boy!!
For now I am just amazed at how good he looks. I am so happy for him and his mom, dad and sister. I know this has been a stressful time for them.

1 comment:

Kim said...

We're so glad to hear it and see his beautiful face. Give everyone our love!